Example of Motivational Letter

Motivational Letter for Master Degree Scholarship Program
In The School of Engineering, University of Melbourne


Dear Sir/Madam,
I am pleased to write this letter in order to apply for the master degree scholarship program from The School of Engineering, University of Melbourne. My name is Febri Kurnia Rahman, I am a graduated student from Faculty of Information Systems at Universitas Gunadarma in Indonesia. I received my bachelor degree in April, 2018. I am 23 years old now. I am really interested to learn about any things that related to information systems and I would like to improve my analytical skills and scientific understanding. Therefore, I really want to continue my study as a master of information systems.
There are various reasons that make me want to undertake my graduate studies at The Melbourne School of Engineering. First of all, The Melbourne School of Engineering (MSE) is one of the best universities in the field of information technologies and systems. The Melbourne School of Engineering (MSE) is the leading provider of engineering and IT education in Australia. Since I took the courses of information systems as my bachelor degree, studying at MSE would be a great opportunities considering job prospects, since former students of MSE are highly regarded in the technological systems world. I was also excited when I noticed that you offer scholarship program for ‘Master of Information Systems’. These program and courses of information systems would provide me with a deeper knowledge and more insight in subjects that are necessary for my academic needs and my future career path.
Second, it is unarguably true that as long as we have the integrity to do something, we will always produce a good result in the end. But we can't neglect the fact, that the better the environment, the better result we can get. In relevance with that, I have decided to undertake my graduate studies in a place that not only have solid curriculum to full my academic needs, but also have a great environment and reputation in the field of information technology and systems. The Melbourne School of Engineering is the appropriate place of that situations, MSE offered depth, breadth and flexibility to a world-class curriculum that is informed by real world, problem-based learning, industry experience and a generous program of scholarships for both local and international students. MSE also Cutting-edge interdisciplinary research is conducted with a range of partners from academia, government and leading industry names to address some of society’s critical problems. That is why I am so interested to join its scholarship program for a master degree.

Another reason is, the opportunity to gain international experience in one of the most beautiful states in the world. I think studying, living and having a good time with other international students will broaden my horizon and enable to build friendships with other students from all over the world. Studying abroad for a master degree at MSE seems like the perfect opportunity to meet a completely different culture, learn another language, experience other educational system and enrich my knowledges, as well as gain more independence.

I am confident I would prove to be an enthusiastic and hard working student.
Thank you for considering my request and I look forward to the positive response.


Best regards,



Febri Kurnia Rahman

Sumber :
 www.eng.unimelb.edu.au
Previous
Next Post »